Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh , Damn!

i have a habit of hangat-hangat tahi ayam when posting on my blog, sometime i can post few articles in a day. sometimes i just lag the gut to post anything 4 several days.

Well, something bads just happening to me. Today when i open my laptop and doing things, suddenly it just blue screen and BANG ! the screen off and never turn on again...

Restarting computer couldnt help either, i cant even run the diagnostic test as i cant even go into the page...

search for forum a while , the most possible reason is motherboard crashed, which means rm 1000 for repair course....

time to get a new laptop? either way my father is going to sound me .... althought theoretically is all my money matter...

crap thing, crap day, hope my visa will not be another disaster for me... i cant afford liao....

1 comment:

WoodyBrain said...

Lucky you, I think my laptop harddisk is going to crash. better take good care of your laptop :D