Monday, September 22, 2008

5 more days, ( 4 actually )

Strange, all most all of my buddies which originally were active blogger didnt update their blog....
Still busy with packing? LoL

Basically 4 more days to go, and yet, havent gt meningitis C vaccination yet as it is rare in Malaysia, ran by a few private hospital and still getting negative response. Think have to get it done in UK.

One more stuff left is to called MAS to arrange vegetarian food for my flight, may need to call JPA tomorrow to get more flight detail.

Still thinking of whether to buy duvet, pillow cover and bed sheets overthere, any suggestion or advices?

5 comments:

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

go to private clinic like Lau & choong or philip lyn or dr bachi... they normally have it ther...

melwy said...

u can always get meningitis C vacc here in the uk. for free since u are under NHS, most of us had the injection here.. and yea, some ppl did advise to get before going there cos afraid of getting infected but hmm, since it's hard to find, might as well get it in uk..U going IC?
Duvet, pillowcase and all can get in the uk, or order thru uni if they do offer (which might be much more expensive but convenient if u arrive late and hv no time to do shopping), better spare ur luggage for sth more important.. u can get ur duvet or pillowcase fr argos, for eg

Chin said...

Stuart : I bet they probably have the normal one, but not the meningitis C one....Where you get yours anyway?

Mel : Ya , i going IC. Well mayb just shop here cause i arrive earlier ( Jpa dumb me there before hari raya :( )

The Bloody Stethoscope said...

I dunno la.. I remeber i kena jarum in my kitchen..hehe...

haha... my bro got it for me from the place he work

iamlz said...

seriously advisable to buy your duvet pillow bedsheet in UK, dun tell me u plan to bring the whole pile of thick heavy bulky duvet ya?

come fast fast, uk awaits u! ;)