Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"why so serious?" Clown, the dark knight.

a friend of mine complaint after viewing my blog that my blog is full of serious tone anywhere. As he said , a blog is popular only when it is either humor, or full of funny stuff. However, neither state can i achieve now, so for now , lets just move to some relaxing topic.

Days before i tried google my name as James McAvoy do in the movie " Wanted" . Surpisingly, my facebook details come up top. And when i google my chinese name , more results relating to me come up. However , i still cant get full details of mine as suggested by the book " The World is Flat".

Peopled said that someone can create title under wikipedia that defame others. I tried wiki myself and found no results. Hmm... Should i create title under my name?

( people say results from google and wikipedia reflects one popularity and famousness, looks like i am not popular and famous enough, LOL)

1 comment:

melwy said...

haha, well, i'm reading ur post now..
but quite true, brain is needed when reading ur blog, but its cool, informative..
and if i go google my name (i think i did), nothing relating to me will turn up i guess, perhaps after i scroll throught page 20,30,... sth abt me will appear, hehe