Wednesday, August 20, 2008

human relationship are like Newtons third law, you spend more, u get back more.

Ok, i admit i am a quiet guy when in a group. Not that i am lazy to talk to, or shy to talk to, but because i often found the topic discussed not interesting, or people around not close enough to talk to.

Weeks ago i went to singapore and visit one of my friends there, although we only stay together for a couple of days before, however we are able to talk on many thing, like people we know, our job and path , etc.

But days before when i meet my ex-class mate, i felt that we are still like new meet stranger, struggle to find interesting common topic.

Ya, thats was me. I admit that i have spent little time communicate with my class mate, even my room mate also. It may be a bad habit which i bring from my daily living.

It may be time to change as i cannot go on like this when reached university level. But as tecsun said, after we separate from each other, we just get further and further away from each other. The only proof remained for our friendship is, when we got chance to meet, we will certainly meet and talk like we been together long.

Enclosed photo of my classmate, which i wouldn't know if dont get the scholarship, and maybe wouldn't meet again in my lifetime because of social and culture difference. Hope that wont happen.

No comments: