Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25 facts about me ---- Part (1)

1. I am a boy.
2. I am 21 now... :(
3. I currently living in London, Uk. But my home town is Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia.
4. I like watching manga. The series i reading now are Eyeshield 21, Bleach , Full Metal Achemist.
5. I like reading hongkong kungfu comic too. Which include 龙虎门 and 风云。
6. I like playing computers game .
7. I used to play Dota at least 3 hours per day. But since last November, i touch the game in less than 10 times.
8. The game i playing now is StarCraft. 11 years old game . Yeah.
9. I study major in Mechanical Engineering, minor in Economics. Some friends said me were minor in politics, maths, gaming etc.... :(
10. I like watching movie too. Stephen Chow would be my favourite character where Matrix, Man In Black series, The lord of the ring etc would be my recommend movie.
11. Most of the songs i listen are Chinese.
12. I want to watch Jack Neo new movie, "Love Matters"
13. I read Kung fu novel. master 金庸 and 古龙will be my recommend.
14. Since 2004, i start buying books, where i have large book shelves for it.
15. I am a vegetarian since birth due to religion . Although the religion restriction is not for me anymore, i opt to continue my lifestyle as a vegetarian.
16. The shows i watching now is superstar from Taiwan.
17. I like to drink Malt.
18. My height is 173 cm .
19. The sport i like is basketball.
20. My weight never exceed 60 kg... :(
21. I am Malaysian.
22. I trying to think on more fact about me now...
23. I am an ex- chinese debator.
24. I am lazy and a procastinator. I am the kind of people who only study when exam is coming.
25. Everyday i struggled to wake up in the morning, despite feeling sleepy, i keep on awake at the night in front of my computer screen .

P.S. Dont feel like tagging others in the note...

No comments: